Our client, a large multinational company based in Dublin 2, is seeking a HR Business Partner for a contract role commencing January 2020. This role is a 12 month contract, either full time or a reduced working week with some flexibility to work remotely.
This role would suit a HRBP with 2+ years’ experience or a HR Generalist ready to take the next step up to a business partnering role.
You will work as part of a high performing and progressive HR team and alongside a Senior HRBP assisting with strategic HR projects. You will have responsibility for supporting an employee group of c. 250 people.
- Support the business to deliver a first-class HR service which is in line with the people strategy and business objectives
- Build relationships with the key stakeholders in your business areas
- Responsible for providing comprehensive HR partnership to specified leaders and their respective leadership teams
- Maintain a fair, balanced and pragmatic people view and be a trusted, valued and integral part of the business and HR function
- Manage firm wide programs for business areas such as performance management, annual reward review, staff retention, graduate recruitment and employee engagement initiatives
- Actively work with the business to ensure strong and insightful communications and staff engagement
- Ensure reviews, feedback sessions and development plans are completed in line with timetables
- Provide general HR support to all levels of staff in business areas
- Manage the recruitment needs of divisions and work with the leaders to develop a long-term recruitment and retention strategy
- Anticipate issues and needs within the business areas and address these effectively
- Assist with HR projects to support the HR strategy
- Implement change by influencing solutions and outcomes, and ensure that actions are taken forward
- Work closely and coordinate with other HR team members to deliver service to the business as a whole
- HRBP with 2+ years’ experience or strong HR Generalist ready for next career step
- A proven capability in partnering with leaders
- Strong business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge
- Customer focus mind set
- Strong relationship building skills with internal clients at all levels
- Possess a flexible enthusiastic attitude and a resilient approach
- Strong team player